Hello and welcome to the place where I post dumb stuff! Sometimes I write too. Expect stupid amounts of robots and weird posts. (Seriously)
People with anxiety:
- Know the worry is irrational
- Want to calm down but can’t
- Hate the fact that breathing feels like you are trying to breathe rocks instead of air
- Feel like they are drowning and suffocating. Telling them to just take a breath and calm down doesnt help.
- Want to stop shaking but can’t control their limbs.
- Just plain feel horrible and embarrassed.
Now I kinda understand anxiety from my friends a little
person: i didn't like guardians of the galaxy
person: what are you doing
me: dance-off, bro. me and you. let's go